Friday, April 3, 2015

Torn Carotid Artery

Jacco Macacco - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
Jacco Macacco was a fighting ape or monkey who was exhibited in monkey was that after the fight had gone on for half an hour the dog had its carotid artery severed and Jacco's jaw had been torn away but although the monkey's jaw had been torn away he had not been humanely ... Read Article

Understanding And Treating Carotid Artery Stenosis
Learn about carotid artery stenosis and how it's treated, including information about medical therapy, a surgical procedure, and artery stenting. ... Read Article

Torn Carotid Artery Photos

Kosmider: Rushing The Floor In College Basketball Poses Too Many Risks
About a week before he was paralyzed, Joe Kay dunked in my face. ... Read News

I Need This Surgery So I Can Dance Harder!!! - YouTube
Welcome to my hospital adventures. I'm an international Filipino/Swede model/actor. I was recently in a motorcycle accident and from ER my right leg was saved from being amputated. I have fractures, torn ligaments, had severed artery, and some open wounds, and scars. So far I've completely two ... View Video

What Causes A Stroke?
Find out what causes a stroke. There are a variety of different causes of stroke. A stroke caused by bleeding from a leaking or torn blood vessel is a hemorrhagic stroke. An embolus from the carotid artery or blockage of the carotid artery can cause a stroke. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment